Prospex “THE NAOMI UEMURA 80th ANNIVERSARY” SLA051J1 (PRE-ORDER)
Five years after the introduction of Seiko's, and Japan's, first diver's watch in 1965. Seiko introduced a watch that was as instantly memorable as it was supremely functional. This 1970 diver's watch had a flowing case design with asymmetrical extension that protected the crown at the four o'clock position. With its solid construction, 150 meter water resistance, luminous hands and indexes, it was perfect for those who required a timepiece with exceptional strength and visibility. The watch proved its reliability in extreme conditions when it was worn by the Japanese adventurer, Naomi Uemura, in the years 1974 to 1976 when he completed a 12,500 km solo dog-sled run from Greenland to Alaska.
2021 marks the 80th Anniversary of Naomi Uemura's birth, and today, a modern re-interpretation of this much-respected diver's watch commemorates the adventurer's life and his exceptional achievements.
PLEASE READ TERMS AND AGREEMENT
1. Customer must pay the FULL SPECIAL OFFER AMOUNT within 72 hours of order confirmation.
2. We will only accept PayPal and Bank Transfer Payments to our official Bank Accounts.
3. Our Customer Service Representative will confirm order and confirm payment within the 72 hour confirmation period.
4. Upon confirmation of payments for your order, our customer representative will update you upon the arrival and release of your orders.
5. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT.
The Prospex "Naomi Uemura Anniversary Edition" SLA051J1 shares the same textured pattern dial as the limited edition but is in a charcoal gray color that is similar to the 1970 original. It shares the same case design features and specifications as the commemorative watch. This model has a thickness of 13mm, diameter of 44mm, and a length of 49.3mm.
|Payment Type||Full Payment|
|Case Material||Ceramic And Stainless Steel (Hard Coating)|
|Crystal/Glass Material||Curved Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal/Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel (Super Hard Coating)|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp With Secure Lock, Push Button Release With Extender|
|Movement||Automatic With Manual Winding Capacity|
|Duration||Approx. 50 hours|
|Water Resistance||200m / 660ft Diver's|
|Accuracy||-15 to +10 seconds per day|