Presage “Seiko 140th Anniversary Limited Edition” SPB223J1 (PRE-ORDER)
Capturing the scene of the blue sky piercing through the clouds, the combination of the silvery-white dial with the blue ties together the watches from Seiko's four representative collections. Just as if sunlight spreads its glow throught the sky, the new creations inspire us to move toward a brighter future.
PLEASE READ TERMS AND AGREEMENT
1. Customer must pay the FULL SPECIAL OFFER AMOUNT within 72 hours of order confirmation.
2. We will only accept PayPal and Bank Transfer Payments to our official Bank Accounts.
3. Our Customer Service Representative will confirm order and confirm payment within the 72 hour confirmation period.
4. Upon confirmation of payments for your order, our customer representative will update you upon the arrival and release of your orders.
5. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT.
The Presage "Seiko 140th Anniversary Limited Edition" SPB223J1 is part of the Presage Sharp Edge Series whose case and bracelet incorporate flat surfaces with sharp angles that allows the watch to sparkle from every angle. The case has a super-hard coating that protects the case and braclet from scratches but also preserves its brilliance. The dial has an Asanoha or Hemp leaf pattern that has been used for a thousand years and more in Japanese fabrics and architecture. The rich texture of the dial's gemoetric pattern creates an infinite variety of shades at different angles as the light moves across it. The watch is powered by the automatic GMT caliber 6R64. It is a LIMITED EDITION of 3,500 pieces.
The SPB223J1 has a thickness of 13.7mm, diameter of 42.2. Mm, and a length of 49.2mm.
|Payment Type||Full Payment|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Crystal/Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal/Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp With Push Button Release|
|Movement||Automatic With Manual Winding Capacity|
|Water Resistance||10 Bar|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|