Prospex “Seiko 140th Anniversary Limited Edition” SPB213J1 (PRE-ORDER)
Capturing the scene of the blue sky piercing through the clouds, the combination of the silvery-white dial with the blue ties together the watches from Seiko's four representative collections. Just as if sunlight spreads its glow throught the sky, the new creations inspire us to move toward a brighter future.
PLEASE READ TERMS AND AGREEMENT
1. Customer must pay the FULL SPECIAL OFFER AMOUNT within 72 hours of order confirmation.
2. We will only accept PayPal and Bank Transfer Payments to our official Bank Accounts.
3. Our Customer Service Representative will confirm order and confirm payment within the 72 hour confirmation period.
4. Upon confirmation of payments for your order, our customer representative will update you upon the arrival and release of your orders.
5. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT.
Prospex “Seiko 140th Anniversary Limited Edition” SPB213J1 is a moder re-interpretation of Seiko's first ever diver's watch from 1965. The wide hands and generously applied Lumibrite deliver high visibility while the screw-down crown and case-back ensure 200 meter water resistance. The watch case and back are shaped to sit easily on the wrist. This model is a LIMITED EDITION of 6,000 Pieces
The Prospex SPB213J1 has a thickness of 13.2mm, diameter of 40.5mm, and length of 47.6mm.
|Payment Type||Full Payment|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel (Super Hard Coating)|
|Crystal/Glass Material||Curved Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal/Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel (Super Hard Coating)|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp With Secure Lock, Push Button Release With Extender|
|Movement||Automatic With Manual Winding Capacity|
|Duration||Approx. 70 hours|
|Water Resistance||200m / 660ft Diver's|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|