PROSPEX "1970 DIVER'S MODERN RE-INTERPRETATION SAVE THE OCEAN SPECIAL EDITION" SPB301J1 (PRE-ORDER)
Seiko's reputation for reliable and durable diver's watches was forged in the 1960's and 1970's when they were chosen by adventurers and researchers on expeditions to the north and south poles. Today, Seiko introduces into the Prospex collection modern re-interpretations of three legendary diver's watches from this period that draw their design inspiration from the glaciers that these pioneers saw and that shape the landscapes and seascapes of the Arctic and Antarctic. Each one has a dial that evokes a different shade of glacial ice, from deep blue to white.
PLEASE READ TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- EARLIST ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE IS JUNE 2022. PLEASE TAKE NOTE AS THE WATCH MAY ARRIVE AFTER JUNE 2022.
- Customer must pay the FULL AMOUNT within 24 hours of order confirmation to avoid cancellation of your order.
- We will only accept PayPal, PayMaya, Credit Card, and Bank Transfer Payments to our official Bank Accounts.
- Our Customer Service Representative will confirm order and confirm payment within the 72 hour confirmation period.
- Upon confirmation of payments for your order, our customer representative will update you upon the arrival and release of your orders.
- BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT
1970 Original model
In 1970, Seiko introduced a diver's watch whose asymmetrical extension protected the crown at the four o'clock position. Its solid construction, luminous hands and indexes and 150 meter water resistance were perfect for those who required a timepiece with exceptional strength and visibility. The watch proved its reliability in extreme conditions when it was worn by the Japanese adventurer, Naomi Uemura, in the years 1974 to 1976 when he completed a 12,500km solo dog-sled run from Greenland to Alaska.
A white dial capturing the glacial seascape of the Artic is encased in the same distinctive shaped case as the 1970 classic which proved its strength and endurance when worn by the Japanese adventurer Naomi Uemura
The PROSPEX "1970 Diver's Modern Re-interpretation Save the Ocean Special Edition" SPB301J1 has a thickness of 13.2mm, diameter of 42.7mm, and length of 46.4mm. SPECIAL EDITION is engraved on the case back.
|Payment Type||Full Payment|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel (Super Hard Coating)|
|Crystal/Glass Material||Curved Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal/Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel (Super Hard Coating)|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp With Secure Lock, Push Button Release With Extender|
|Movement||AUTOMATIC WITH MANUAL WINDING CAPACITY|
|Duration||Approx. 70 hours|
|Water Resistance||200m / 660ft Diver's|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|