PROSPEX "1965 Diver's Modern Re-interpretation Save the Ocean Special Edition" SPB297J1 (PRE-ORDER)
Seiko's reputation for reliable and durable diver's watches was forged in the 1960's and 1970's when they were chosen by adventurers and researchers on expeditions to the north and south poles. Today, Seiko introduces into the Prospex collection modern re-interpretations of three legendary diver's watches from this period that draw their design inspiration from the glaciers that these pioneers saw and that shape the landscapes and seascapes of the Arctic and Antarctic. Each one has a dial that evokes a different shade of glacial ice, from deep blue to white.
PLEASE READ TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- EARLIST ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE IS JUNE 2022. PLEASE TAKE NOTE AS THE WATCH MAY ARRIVE AFTER JUNE 2022.
- Customer must pay the FULL AMOUNT within 24 hours of order confirmation to avoid cancellation of your order.
- We will only accept PayPal, PayMaya, Credit Card, and Bank Transfer Payments to our official Bank Accounts.
- Our Customer Service Representative will confirm order and confirm payment within the 72 hour confirmation period.
- Upon confirmation of payments for your order, our customer representative will update you upon the arrival and release of your orders.
- BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT
1965 Original model
The 1965 diver's watch incorporated an automatic mechanical caliber and delivered 150m water resistance. The watch was designed for maximum reliability and legibility in the harshest conditions. It proved its reliability when used in the Antarctic during the 60s and laid the path to the development of future landmark watches.
Deep Blue Dial
The power and beauty of polar glaciers are captured perfectly in the intricately patterned dials. The rich heritage of the 1965 diver's watch is represented in the deep blue color of the dial.
The PROSPEX "1965 Diver's Modern Re-interpretation Save the Ocean Special Edition" SPB297J1 has a thickness of 13.2mm, diameter of 40.5mm, and length of 47.6mm. SPECIAL EDITION is engraved on the case back.
|Payment Type||Full Payment|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel (Super Hard Coating)|
|Crystal/Glass Material||Curved Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal/Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel (Super Hard Coating)|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp With Secure Lock, Push Button Release With Extender|
|Movement||AUTOMATIC WITH MANUAL WINDING CAPACITY|
|Duration||Approx. 70 hours|
|Water Resistance||200m / 660ft Diver's|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|