ASTRON “Seiko 140th Anniversary Limited Edition” SSH093J1 (PRE-ORDER)
Capturing the scene of the blue sky piercing through the clouds, the combination of the silvery-white dial with the blue ties together the watches from Seiko's four representative collections. Just as if sunlight spreads its glow throught the sky, the new creations inspire us to move toward a brighter future.
PLEASE READ TERMS AND AGREEMENT
1. Customer must pay the FULL SPECIAL OFFER AMOUNT within 72 hours of order confirmation.
2. We will only accept PayPal and Bank Transfer Payments to our official Bank Accounts.
3. Our Customer Service Representative will confirm order and confirm payment within the 72 hour confirmation period.
4. Upon confirmation of payments for your order, our customer representative will update you upon the arrival and release of your orders.
5. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT.
The Astron "Seiko 140th Anniversary Limited Edition" SSH093J1 has the same curved silhouette and the same wide case lugs as the Quartz Astron watch of 1969 that remaints one of Seiko's most celebrated technological achievements. The design is brought right up to date with the GPS Solar Dual-Time 5X53 Caliber that adjusts to the exact time anywhere* in the world, using just the power of light and offers several advanced features including high-speed time zone adjustment and a "Time Transfer" function. The dial is a clean light silver color with blue accents, and the bezel is in blue ceramic. This model is a LIMITED EDITION of 1,400 pieces.
The Astron SSH093J1 has a thickness of 13.3mm, diameter of 42.7mm, and a length of 49.9mm.
|Payment Type||Full Payment|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel (Super Hard Coating) W/ Ceramic Bezel|
|Crystal/Glass Material||Dual-curved Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal/Glass Coating||Super-clear Coating|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel (Super Hard Coating)|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp With Push Button Release|
|Duration||OPERATING FOR 6 MOS (WHEN FULLY CHARGED), POWER SAVE: 2 YEARS|
|Water Resistance||10 Bar|
|Accuracy||+_ 15 seconds per month (without receiving a GPS Signal and at temperatures below 5C and 35C)|