PRESAGE "CRAFTSMANSHIP SERIES ARITA PORCELAIN DIAL" SPB319J1 (PRE-ORDER)
PLEASE READ TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- EARLIST ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE IS JULY 2022. PLEASE TAKE NOTE AS THE WATCH MAY ARRIVE BEYOND THE ETA.
- Customer must pay the FULL AMOUNT within 24 hours of order confirmation to avoid cancellation of your order.
- We will only accept PayPal, PayMaya, Credit Card, and Bank Transfer Payments to our official Bank Accounts.
- Our Customer Service Representative will confirm order and confirm payment within the 72 hour confirmation period.
- Upon confirmation of payments for your order, our customer representative will update you upon the arrival and release of your orders.
- BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT
The exquisite beauty of Arita porcelain
Arita, a small town on Kyushu, the large island in the southwest of Japan, came to prominence in the early 17th century when clay suitable for use by porcelain potteries was discovered there. The tradition continues and several potteries still thrive in Arita today, including that run by Hiroyuki Hashiguchi, the master craftsman whose pottery has been crafting porcelain since 1830. It is here that these new dials are made, just as have been several other Presage Craftsmanship Series Arita porcelain watches in recent years. Both are made from a type of porcelain that is more than four times harder than conventional porcelain. One is in pure white and the second in the pale blue, “ruri zome”, that has always been the Arita hallmark.
The SPB319J1 has thickness 12.4㎜, diameter 40.5㎜ and length 48.8㎜.
|Payment Type||Full Payment|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Crystal/Glass Material||Dual-curved Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal/Glass Coating||Anti-reflective Coating On Inner Surface|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp With Secure Lock, Push Button Release|
|Movement||AUTOMATIC WITH MANUAL WINDING CAPACITY|
|Duration||Approx. 70 hours|
|Water Resistance||10 Bar|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|